Solution Deployment & Evaluation
Business Analysis Driving Business Success: Driven by the rise of complexity and uncertainty in today’s world, business analysis is key to enabling change that drives project and business success.
Creating an elegant, business-focused technology or process improvement solution is a worthy accomplishment: assuring that the solution is properly implemented and generates value on an ongoing basis is equally important. The skills and knowledge delivered in Solution Deployment and Evaluation help assure that mission-critical solutions live up to their potential.
- Trace value from inception to fulfillment
- Set the stage for successful solution implementations
- Assess the organization’s readiness for change
- Identify barriers to realizing full return on investment
- Identify business-driven performance measures
- Address gaps in value fulfillment
- Validate achievement of the desired business value
I. Confirming the Solution
- Requirements allocation and traceability
- Solution validation
- Defect management
II. Solution Implementation
- Transition requirements
- Readiness assessment
- Implementation and support
III. Performance Evaluation
- Value metrics
- Performance analysis
- Root cause analysis
IV. Value Delivery Optimization
- Process optimization
- Organizational optimization
- Change management
- BA “art”
- Sustaining the value delivery
Location: Online (virtual / live-remote)Dates: December 6th and 7th, 2022 Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Catalogue #: CE-BUS 2132 Class #: 90474 Cost: $1095
How to Register:
Register over the phone using MC, Visa or Discover. Call 914-606-6830, press 1
You will need the Class # when speaking with a representative.
Office hours for registration are Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (in summer, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon) Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (in summer, closed some Saturdays)
Business Analysis Certificate | Fall 2022
This course is part of the Business Analysis Certificate Series. Save 15% if you register and pay, in advance, for all four classes. See “Business Analysis Certificate Series”.
Professional Development Hours awarded by the International Institute of Business Analysis / IIBA.
For IIBA courses, contact:
Jim Irvine, Director, Corporate and Continuing Professional Education