The mission of Health Services is to facilitate the educational success of our students by offering services and resources to promote physical, social and emotional health and well-being. In addition, Health Services seek to protect the health of the college community through enforcement of all New York State Immunization Laws and public health mandates.
Health Services is open to all students, staff and faculty free of charge. All visits are kept confidential. We also provide a supportive and safe haven for students and others during difficult or troubling times.
Student Immunization Requirements
COVID-19 Updates and Policies
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in Westchester
Location: Student Center room 181.
Phone: (914) 606-6610
Fax: (914) 606-6423
Hours of operation:
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
Fridays 9 am -5 pm (Nurse coverage until 4)
Saturdays during the Academic School Year 9 am – 4 pm
(Closed Saturdays during Spring Break and summer months).
Janice Gilroy R.N, M.A Health Services Coordinator
Mary Barden R.N, B.S.N
Kerry Pohar R.N
- Health & Wellness Counseling for medical and emotional needs
- Height and Weight Checks
- Blood pressure and pulse monitoring
- First Aid
- Assistance with injuries and acute illnesses
- Over the Counter Medications
- Private areas and cots for resting
- All-inclusive bathroom
- Health Education, resource materials and Health Education Programs
- Immunization review and counseling
- Transfer of Immunization records to other colleges
- Free HIV Testing (Offered by our Community Partners)
Allied Health Students:
Upon admission to programs within the Health Sciences Curriculums that require clinical rotations to various hospitals, students will need to submit documentation of the results of a physical examination, laboratory tests, and specific vaccinations to Health Services. The nurses will review and provide clearances to those students who have met the criteria as set forth by the New York State Department of Health for Health Care Personnel and Clinical Affiliates. Each program (curriculum) requires the physical exam process be done at specific times.
Allied Health Physical Exam Forms can be accessed at:
- Respiratory, Radiology, Diet Technology/Foods & Nutrition and Emergency Medical Services: