Planning your move to a four-year college or university doesn’t have to be overwhelming, and The Office of Transfer Services is here to assist you. We’ll help you identify four-year schools that line up with your goals, and we’ll work with you to help you choose courses that meet your SUNY WCC degree and transfer school’s requirements. We offer individualized transfer counseling and a variety of events and information sessions. Please visit us so that we may help you achieve your goals. We look forward to working with you!
To ask a question or schedule an appointment, email us at email@example.com. You can also schedule an appointment online through Viking Success.
The campus connection for student success.
Click here for current newsletter
College Transfer Planning
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Articulation Agreements by Program of Study
- The Admissions Angle Transfer Scholars Program
- Peterson’s College Search
- Campus Tours – Virtual college tours, webcams
- College Board
- Study Abroad Search
- Aspiring Docs – the Association of American Medical Colleges’ website that aims to increase diversity in medicine
- Kaplan Leadership Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Transfer Scholarship
- PepsiCo Foundation S.M.I.LE.
- RaiseMe Micro Scholarships For Transfer Students
- WCC Graduating & Transfer Scholarships
Other Aid Sources/Scholarships
- Fastweb Scholarship Search
- Scholarship Experts
- College Board’s Fund Finder
- Weekly Scholarship Alert
- SRN Express
- Princeton Review
- Find Tuition from CareerBuilder.com
- International Student & Study Abroad scholarships
- Scholarship Central (includes international scholarships)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities/HACER Scholarships
- NYSTAA Scholarship
- Common Application College Report/ Dean’s Certification Request for Transfers
- SUNY Application Process
- CUNY Application Process