Essentials of Business Process Management
A strategic and tactical look at the world of BPM
BPM encompasses both performance improvement and strategic differentiation. This six-hour, Instructor-led, LIVE virtual seminar, given in three (3) two-hour modules, provides the context for sustainable and impactful BPM success. It is the entry module to the Business Process Management Certificate Series Business Process Management has emerged as the glue that enables organizations to effectively integrate strategic initiatives, information technology investments and day-to-day operations, thereby enabling sustainable operational excellence.
Professional Development Hours awarded by Association of Business Process Management Professionals / ABPMP.
- Why a systems view is essential to sustainable success
- Where the ABPMP’s Knowledge areas fit
- Beyond Improvement: What you can achieve with BPM
- Improvement strategies (Lean vs. Six Sigma, etc.)
- 3 Ms of Process Improvement: Map, Measure, Manage
- Creating a culture of improvement
- Managing Across Silos: Results of a best practice survey
- Charting the course ahead for your organization
Location: Online (virtual/remote)Dates: March 7th, 8th, 9th Time: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Catalogue #: CE-BUS 2141 Class #: 20535 Cost: $ 625.00
How to Register:
Register over the phone using MC, Visa or Discover. Call 914-606-6830, press 1
You will need the Class # when speaking with a representative.
Registration office hours are Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (in summer, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon) Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (in summer, closed some Saturdays)
For course questions, please contact:
Jim Irvine, Director of Corporate and Continuing Professional Education 914-606-6658 email@example.com