The Online Application may be used to apply as a matriculated student (for Admission to an Associate Degree/Certificate program) or for Non-matriculated/Summer Visiting Student Status.
Download an Application
Interested in online education? Visit the Online Education page for information on how to apply and register.
Students born on or after January 1, 1957 who wish to register for more than 5 credits in any single semester are required to show proof of immunization before registering. Proof of immunizations for Westchester Community College is required only once. Visit the Immunization Requirements page for more information.
If you are a New York State resident living in a county other than Westchester, you must submit a Certificate of Residence. New York State residents of counties other than Westchester must obtain a Certificate of Residence from the Chief Fiscal Officer of their home county and submit it at the time of registration or pay the non-resident tuition rate. Visit the Residency Requirement Information page for more information.
- Day, evening and weekend classes
- More than 60 degree and certificate programs
- Beautiful 218-acre main campus in Valhalla
- Convenient Extension sites: Yonkers, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Mahopac, White Plains, Shrub Oak, Peekskill, Ossining and Port Chester
- Lowest tuition in Westchester County