Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
Business Analysis Driving Business Success: Driven by the rise of complexity and uncertainty in today’s world, business analysis is key to enabling change that drives project and business success.
The ultimate objective of a business analysis, process improvement or information technology project is to improve business results. This seminar will present proven approaches to analyzing current conditions, business needs and technology enablers. Verification and validation techniques will be used to assure proposed solutions meet the needs of users and customers.
- Help evaluate requirements for completeness, correctness, and alignment with business needs
- Create models that improve communication of business need and potential solutions
- Manage requirements throughout the life cycle
- Identify solutions which fulfill the business needs
- Evaluate and recommend “best” solution(s)
- Enhance skills which further foster collaboration and creativity
I. Elaborating the Requirements
- Envisioning the future
- Additional modeling techniques (ie. Process, Context, Data)
- Acceptance criteria
- The requirements package
II. Getting the Right Requirement Right
- Evaluating the requirements
- Evaluating the requirements package
- Alignment with business value
- Requirements review techniques
III. Solutions Design
- JAD sessions
- Leading creativity
- Identifying solutions
- Evaluating options
IV. Managing BA Deliverables
- Requirements management plan
- Requirement prioritization
- Requirements traceability
- Change management
Location: Online (virtual / live-remote)Dates: November 8th and 9th, 2022 Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Catalogue #: CE-BUS 2131 Class #: 90473 Cost: $1,095.00
How to Register:
Register over the phone using MC, Visa or Discover. Call 914-606-6830, press 1
You will need the Class # when speaking with a representative.
Office hours for registration are Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (in summer, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon) Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (in summer, closed some Saturdays)
Business Analysis Certificate | Fall 2022
This course is part of the Business Analysis Certificate Series. Save 15% if you register and pay, in advance, for all four classes. See “Business Analysis Certificate Series”.
Professional Development Hours awarded by the International Institute of Business Analysis / IIBA.
For IIBA courses, contact:
Jim Irvine, Director, Corporate and Continuing Professional Education