Managing Change and Transformation
2020 has brought about an unprecedented rate of change not only for US businesses but businesses across the globe. This course will provide a framework to enable organizations to support their customers and protect their business, while laying the seeds for future growth and success.
Objective: This course is for professionals who are interested in or involved in change management and transformation to enable operational efficiencies. Focusing towards a “cheaper, better, faster” approach and bringing long-term success in an organization, participants will gain insight into the process and learn strategies to collaborate and solve complex issues. Additionally, the course will incorporate insights on digital transformation. Students will learn ways to develop a competitive edge and how the right metrics can help to achieve strategic business goals.
Target Audience: Project Managers, Program Managers, Business Analysts, Team Leads, and professionals who are part of business and technology teams involved in change and transformations or interested in learning the concepts to enable change.
Class 1 and 2
Understanding Change and Transformation for Better Business Outcomes
1) Introduction to Change and Transformation
2) How Change and Transformation Differ
3) Why Transformation is Hard and Disruptive
Class 3 and 4
Understanding the Landscape of Digital Transformation & Tools
Why Data is the New Oil
1) Introduction to Digital Transformation
2) Introducing Digital Technologies that Changed the Business World
3) Unlocking Business Value From Data
Class 5 and 6
Design Thinking Mindset, Concept, and Approach.
1) Design Thinking – Definition, Methodology, and Steps
2) How Purpose Drives Commercial Success
3) Solving Complex Business Problems with Design Thinking HBR Case study
Meeting Goals and Measuring Organizational Success
1) Metrics – ROI, Why, What, and How to Measure
2) Choosing the Right KPI and Performance Metrics
Class 8 and 9
Team Alignment with Cross-Functional Partners and Managing Customer Expectations
1) Managing Stakeholders and Customers in Change
2) Intro to Storyboarding for Executives and Customers
Questions and Answers
Course Wrap Up
Location: Online (virtual/remote)
Dates: October 4th – December 6th
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm / Monday evenings (10 evenings)
Catalog #: CE-BUS 2126
Class #: 83979
Cost: $ 295.00
How to Register:
Register over the phone using MC, Visa or Discover.
Call 914-606-6830, press 1
You will need the Class # when speaking with a representative.
Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (in summer, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon)
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (in summer, closed some Saturdays)
For course questions, please contact:
Jim Irvine, Director of Corporate and Continuing Professional Education