Center for Academic Counseling and Student Success
The Center for Academic Counseling and Student Success provides you with the services and support you need to accomplish your goals at SUNY WCC. We start with identifying your personal, career, and educational objectives to work with you on a plan to reach these goals.
Academic Counselors are available to assist you days and evenings, at many SUNY WCC locations, and remotely.
- Developing educational plans
- Selecting and scheduling courses
- Assessing abilities and interests
- Addressing personal concerns
- Career planning and job placement
- Attending to any special needs
- Considering and applying for the Emergency Aid Program