Peekskill Extension Center
Westchester Community College Is Right Next Door!
With a Convenient Extension Center in Peekskill – AND Online
WCC offers not only the most affordable education in the county, but we are the most convenient. Whether our courses are offered in our local center or online, WCC is here for you. By registering for classes through our Peekskill Extension Center, you will join our community of learners side by side with your neighbors. So, even in our remote classes, you can create study groups with people you already know, or see around town.
WCC Extension Centers Offer the Same Quality Education and Services as the Main Campus
When you register for courses at Peekskill, you will enjoy:
- Access to the same award-winning faculty and for-credit courses and programs that are featured at our Valhalla campus
- Outstanding non-credit professional and personal opportunities, as well as English as a Second Language Programs
- Access to academic support, financial aid counseling, academic counseling, and career & transfer advisement
- Student leadership opportunities and meaningful experiences through co-curriculum programs, workshops and student clubs
- Administrative support to assist with class registration, tuition payments and more.
PLUS these benefits unique to our Extension Centers:
- Convenient locations so you never have to travel far
- Small, friendly, state of the art facilities
- Convenient course scheduling, with courses available in evenings and weekends
- Added flexibility with courses starting one week after the main campus classes
- Small class sizes with personalized instruction
- A welcome feel inviting you to study with your neighbors in our close-knit community
PLUS these benefits unique to our Peekskill center:
- Industrial grade post-production facilities
- Regular software upgrades
- Maker space with 3D printing
- Fine Arts Studio
- Smart classrooms for all courses
- Onsite technical support team
- Onsite Academic Support, Financial Aid, Tutoring, and Personal Counseling
- Professional gallery and lecture program
- Student life events including virtual reality, dip n’ dots, Viking Strong days and more
Meet with counselors for help with your academic and financial aid plans, then register! The Ossining and Peekskill Extension Centers will be hosting registration, academic counseling, and financial aid overview for the Spring 2021 semester throughout the upcoming registration cycle to provide an overview of the extension center student services and resources.
Hosted virtually by the Peekskill and Ossining Extension Centers.
To R.S.V.P. please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Zoom link for entry and or for further event details.
- January 6, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
- January 12, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
- January 20, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
Fall 2020 Courses
Click here to view the Fall 2020 Non Credit Certificate Programs.
Click here to view the Fall 2020 Newsletter in PDF format.
Click here to view the Fall 2020 UX Certificate Program in PDF format.
Spring 2021 Courses
Click here to view the Spring 2021 Newsletter in PDF format.
Register for Classes
Information Session Dates
- Tuesday, Nov 10, 2020 from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Attend Via Zoom Here
- Tuesday, Dec 1, 2020 from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Attend Via Zoom Here
- Tuesday, Jan.5, 2021 from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Attend Via Zoom Here
- Thursday, Jan 14, 2020 from 5:00 pm – 6:00pm – Attend Via Zoom Here
- Tuesday, Jan 19, 2021 from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Attend Via Zoom Here
- Thursday, Jan 28, 2021 from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Attend Via Zoom Here
Visit the following link for immediate assistance from an Academic Counselor:
Hours of Operation
Monday – 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday – 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Thursday – 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To receive updates on the Center’s course offerings, and special events please complete the information below:
✉ Click to join our mailing list