Our mission is to operate a college dining service with the highest standards of quality and service at the best value. The Faculty-Student Association (FSA) Dining Services will go above and beyond to make sure you have the best dining experience possible.
Dining Services Payment options
All locations accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover
This Week’s Menu
VIKING CAFE WEEKLY MENU
Please notify one of the cafe staff members of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
|Breakfast||Bacon, Egg & Cheese Wrap||Blueberry Pancakes||French Toast With Whip Cream & Fruits||
Spicy Cheese Omelet With Home Fries
Belgian Waffles With Chocolate Sauce & Whip Cream
|Chicken Parmigiana served over Spaghetti
Sausage & Peppers served with Rice
|Broiled Cod Filet Francese
Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
Soft Batter Fish Sandwich With Lettuce & Tomato
Roasted Chicken With Rice & Vegetables
|Chef’s Friday Fish Special
Texas Toast Grilled Cheese
|Jamaican Cheese Beef patties||Mozzerella Sticks||F’Real thick shakes||
Farm fresh eggs, cereal, home fries, bagels, hash browns, muffins, bacon, pastries, sausage, and more!
Pizza, grab & go sandwiches, burgers, Jamaican beef patties, salad bar, microwaveable meals, chicken tenders, Mozzarella sticks, desserts, and more!
Follow us for discounts and weekly updates!
Please feel free to contact us with any problems or questions. We are here to help!
Don Hennessy – Director of Dining Services (914) 592-5281
Georgianna Anderson – Food Production Manager (914) 592-5281
Locations and Hours
Locations and Hours of Operation
Viking CaféThe Viking Café (main cafeteria) is located in the Student Center serving students, faculty, and staff. We offer a wide variety of food options. The FSA Dining Services team looks forward to continuing to provide you with new offerings, specials and promotions at the highest standards of hospitality.
Viking Cafe Weekly Menu
Crema CaféCrema Café is located in the Student Center and is a We Proudly Serve Starbucks Café offering a full variety of hot and cold beverages. We also offer a variety of baked goods, sandwiches and salads. We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard and Discover
|Days of the Week||Hours of Operation|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
|Summer hours June – August||TBD|
Siegel CaféSiegel Café is located in the Gateway Center. We offer a variety of grab & go sandwiches and salads, soups, snacks, Starbucks coffee and assorted beverages. We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard and Discover
|Days of the Week||Hours of Operation|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.|
|Summer hours June - August||TBD|
GO GREEN SAVE GREEN Refillable Mug ProgramEvery new mug comes with one complimentary free coffee, tea, or fountain drink
- The Go Green Save Green mug also comes with a 10% discount on the purchase of all future coffee, tea, and fountain drinks at all WCC dining locations
- Mugs keep beverages hotter and colder longer than disposable cups
- All mugs are BPA free and come with a stainless steel interior
- Mugs are available for sale at all Dining locations and at the WCC Bookstore
- Americans use an estimated 16 BILLION paper coffee cups annually
- Over 6.5 million trees per year are used in the production process
- Creating the coating within the paper stock is very energy intensive: 4 billion gallons of water are used in the production process and in addition this coating is not recyclable
- If you buy a cup of coffee or tea in a disposable cup every day, you toss 365 cups a years. That’s 23 lbs. of waste in one year!
- Using the mug prevents not just paper cups, but lids and straws from going into the waste stream
Other Sustainability Initiatives
Dining Services is partnering with the Westchester County Department of Environmental Facilities on an EPA grant to convert our kitchen organic food waste to compost.
Dining Services recycles all of its used cooking oil into bio fuel as part of its sustainability initiatives.
As part of our recycling efforts, Dining Services and the Bookstore utilize a cardboard compactor to recycle all boxes.
Like us on Facebook for discounts and promotions