Financial Aid Workshops
To Fill Out the FAFSA For Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
Please Note: Workshops start PROMPTLY, NO LATE ENTRIES.
Times indicated and may last two hours. Report to the Administration Building, Office of Student Financial Assistance, Room 120 at least 10 minutes before the workshop begins. Children WILL NOT be admitted to the workshop. Bring a pen/pencil, eraser. These will not be supplied.
Here is what you need to do:
- You MUST sign into Qminder to make an appointment by logging on to www.sunywcc.edu., then clink the link Get Financial Aid Assistance .
- You MUST apply for a FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov for you and your parents, if applicable, before you attend a workshop.
- Bring complete 2020 income tax and W2 forms for you, your spouse and your parents, if applicable, and make copies of these forms.
- Collect proof of all non-taxable income received by you and your family members for 2020 (e.g. budget sheets, worker’s compensation, child support, social security SSA1099, unemployment, etc.)
- Bring copies of 2020 income tax forms and proof of non-taxable income received in 2020 to one of the following Financial Aid Workshops:
Financial Aid Workshop Schedule
|Thursday||March 3||10:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday||March 9||4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||March 10||10:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday||March 16||4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||March 17||10:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday||March 23||4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||March 24||10:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday||March 30||4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||March 31||10:00 a.m.|