Scholarship Financial Need Application
For F1/Other Visa holders/DACA/TPS/Undocumented Students
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2024-2025 academic year.
Please note the following:
- Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis, please note Fall 2024 scholarship awarding begins in June 2024.
- Priority is given to students enrolled full-time, degree-seeking, and working on their first degree.
- To assist as many students as possible you may be limited to one scholarship award per academic year.
- F1 and other Visa holder students must submit the form below to assist us in determining financial need.
- If you are a DACA/Undocumented student you should submit the Senator José Peralta New York State Dream Act application here.
- If you are a DACA/Undocumented student who was rejected for the NYS Dream Act application (due to lack of documentation) then proceed to submit the form below to determine financial need.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you must log in to the Financial Aid Portal on MyWCC to accept the award by submitting a thank you letter before the award is approved.