NetTutor Online Tutoring
Westchester Community College offers FREE online tutoring for students who are enrolled in the courses that are supported by the Academic Support Center through NetTutor. NetTutor will be offering tutorial support around the Academic Support Center hours of operation. Their tutors help students understand problems and concepts using examples directly from the course materials, and other materials obtained from the school by using the Socratic Method. There are 3 modes of online tutoring are available to students:
- Ask NetTutor: Connect to a live tutor for immediate assistance.
- NetTutor Q&A Center: Drop off a question and receive feedback from a tutor.
- NetTutor Paper Center: Submit your paper, lab report, or technical writing for review.
We strongly encourage you to take full advantage of online tutoring via NetTutor. To view the list of courses that can receive tutoring via NetTutor click here
Online tutoring will be available on:
Monday: 12 am – 6 am, 5pm – 11:59 pm
Tuesday: 12 am – 6 am, 5 pm – 11:59 pm
Wednesday: 12 am – 6 am, 5 pm – 11:59 pm
Thursday: 12 am – 6 am, 5 pm – 11:59 pm
Friday: 12 am – 11 :59 pm
Saturday: 12 am – 11:59 pm
Sunday: 12 am – 11:59 pm
To Access NetTutor:
- Log into BlackBoard (https://sunywcc.sln.suny.edu/)
- Select your course.
- Click on the “NetTutor” tab. Clicking on the NetTutor link will take you directly to NetTutor site. If the “NetTutor” tab is not available on your course homepage, please contact your professor to enable “NetTutor” on Blackboard.
- Once at the NetTutor site, select the subject category and then select the tutoring option that fits your needs.
To Learn More about NetTutor:
You can see the following video(s) for overview of the NetTutor interface:
Ask-A-Tutor our online email based tutoring service will still be available to students. For more information about Ask-A-Tutor, visit us at http://www.sunywcc.edu/academics/asc/ask-a-tutor/