Hours of Operation
Academic Support Center
The Academic Support Center will provide tutoring services IN-PERSON and REMOTELY.
- Group Tutoring – No appointment is needed.
- For ESL, Math, Physics, Reading & Study Skills, Science, and Writing
Fall & Spring Semesters: Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Summer Semester: Monday thru Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., & Friday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- For Computer Science. Economics, and Psychology:
Hours change by the semester, please call us at 914-606-6470 for more information.
- One on one virtual sessions are available through ZOOM.
- Virtual tutoring is available for the following subjects: Computer Science, Economics, ESL, Math, Physics, Psychology, Reading & Study Skills, Science, and Writing.
- Tutoring is available based on tutor’s availability in subject area.
- Hours change by the semester, please call us at 914-606-6470 for more information. You can check availability/ request a virtual tutoring appointment https://traccloud.go-redrock.com/westchester/
NetTutor Hours (NetTutor is a service purchased by WCC and not part of ASC)
Monday – Thursday:
12:00 a.m.– 6:00 a.m.
4:00 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.
Friday – Sunday:
12:00 a.m.– 11:59 p.m.