Strategic Plan 2020 – 2023
WINGS (Wildly Important & Necessary Goals)
In monitoring Westchester Community College’s progress in implementing the Strategic Plan, ASPEN has identified the objectives and goals presented on this page.
Strategies and Objectives
Implement an integrated, structured, and inclusive student experience based on research and high-impact practices for early and on-going student engagement.
- Objective 1: Increase and integrate academic and student development opportunities that prepare our diverse student body for a complex and ever-changing world at the college’s main campus and extension locations.
- Objective 2: Fortify the student journey with robust recruitment activities, redesigned intake and onboarding, and comprehensive educational, personal, and financial assistance.
- Objective 3: Maximize strong, inclusive, and holistic support systems and reduce barriers to student success.
- Objective 4: Foster more student-relevant relationships with business and industry leading to professional coaching, mentoring, experiential learning, and the potential for career placement.
- Objective 5: Integrate our values into all aspects of student and campus life.