Strategic Plan 2020 – 2023
WINGS (Wildly Important & Necessary Goals)
In monitoring Westchester Community College’s progress in implementing the Strategic Plan, ASPEN has identified the objectives and goals presented on this page. A dashboard will be created shortly to provide transparency in these efforts.
Strategies and Objectives
Implement an integrated, structured, and inclusive student experience based on research and high-impact practices for early and on-going student engagement.
- Objective 1: Increase and integrate academic and student development opportunities that prepare our diverse student body for a complex and ever-changing world at the college’s main campus and extension locations.
- Objective 2: Fortify the student journey with robust recruitment activities, redesigned intake and onboarding, and comprehensive educational, personal, and financial assistance.
- Objective 3: Maximize strong, inclusive, and holistic support systems and reduce barriers to student success.
- Objective 4: Foster more student-relevant relationships with business and industry leading to professional coaching, mentoring, experiential learning, and the potential for career placement.
- Objective 5: Integrate our values into all aspects of student and campus life.