ASO Events Programs and Workshops
New Student and Parent Orientation
For Students with disabilities and their families
Dates & Times
- Wednesday July 12, 2023 Time: 11:00 a.m. — 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday August 17, 2023 Time: 11:00 a.m. — 1:00 p.m.
RSVP To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, student ID (i.e. 00012345) and the date you would like to attend. Once this information is received by the DSO, we will send you a zoom link for the specific date you have selected.
All new incoming student an their families are strongly advised to attend one of the the information sessions.
- Accessbility Services Office: Professor Theresa Revans-McMenimon, Counselor to Students on the Autism Spectrum
- Professor Maisa Andraws, Counselor to Students with Visual and Physical Disabilities
- Meagan Weston, Academic Coach for Students with Disabilities
- Mental Health & Counseling Services: Patrick Sheehan, Acting Director
- Academic Support Center: Professor Stephen Perry, ESL and Study Skills Coordinator
- TRIO Student Support Services: Professor Noelle Bucci, Academic Counselor
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP): Gwendolyn Roundtree, EOP Director
To be eligible, you must be registered for the Fall 2023 Semester
Sign Language Interpreter requests must be made a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event