Office of Academic Affairs
The office of Academic Affairs is driven by student success and centeredness. We are committed to providing pathways that address student goals, which will create a solid foundation for the continuation of their academic and professional achievement. We strive to support all areas of Academic Affairs, which includes but is not limited to, all certificate and degree programs, partnerships with area high schools, and seamless transfers to four year institutions.
- Ensuring the academic quality of all departments, programs, and services within the academic affairs unit
- Anticipates future developments in higher education and their impact on the college
- Securing internal and external funding in support of academic programs and services.
- Establishes policies for and retains responsibility over the management of budgets within academic affairs
- Oversees that the allocation of resources
- Oversees the development of the strategic plan for academic affairs
- Coordinates initiatives and ongoing programs across all areas of academic affairs and guides the establishment of annual and long-term priorities
Dr. Vanessa Morest
Click here for BIO