School of Business and Professional Careers
- The School of Business and Professional Careers meets the educational, workplace, and personal learning goals of a vastly diverse community of students in Westchester County and many surrounding communities.
- Degree and certificate programs in Accounting, Business, Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, Cybersecurity, Interactive Technologies, Paralegal, Education, Fashion, and Human Services, among others, are provided.
- The superior education that our students receive equips them with the knowledge base, core competencies, and transferable skills that align with the demands of the current job market and higher level educational opportunities.
Programs of Study
- Link to Program descriptions, degree requirements, and course descriptions.
- Partner Schools/Articulation Agreements
Dean of the School of Business and Professional Careers
Dr. Carmen Martinez-Lopez