Team STEM supports students from groups typically underrepresented in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields through mentorship, advising and professional development. TEAM Stem is a joint program between Mercy College and WCC to support students to successfully complete their chosen academic program and earn a baccalaureate degree in one of six STEM majors.
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Liberal Arts:Math&Science (Biology)
- Liberal Arts:Math&Science (Mathematics)
- Liberal Arts:Scocial Science (Psychology)
Benefits of being a Mercy STEM Scholar:
- Support from peer-mentors, faculty and other STEM Scholars
- Participate in workshops and group activities with fellow STEM team members, including: mentoring, STEM careers, internships; pursuing a four-year college degree
- Be invited to participate in the Summer Research Academy (more details below).