ESL Mount Vernon
Registration for Fall 2023 ESL In-person and Online Courses is now Open!
To Register please choose one of the following 3 options:
- Online: Fill out an online pre-registration: Click here to pre-register We will call you after we receive the form to help you complete your registration and answer your questions. You can pay by phone by credit/debit card (Mastercard/Visa/Discover).
- By Phone: 914-606-6656
- In person: Visit the ELI in GTW-243 during Hours of Operation.
Mastercard, Visa, and Discover cards are accepted, credit or debit. Cash registration is not possible.
Register before the courses start because they may be full and closed.
Additional Costs (not included in course fee)
Registration, $5.00 non-refundable, and FSA fee, $4.75, paid once per semester. Books: approx. $55 (non-intensive) to about $170 (intensive). E-books cost about $25-$35.
NY/Westchester County Residency
All ESL tuition rates in this section are NY resident rates. Residents have been in New York for one year or more. Non-residents are welcome, but pay a 166% non-resident surcharge in addition to the regular tuition. Call 914-606-6656 for information. Note: These courses do not pay the non-resident surcharge: 3000, 1210, 1420, 1524.)
- 100% refund before 1st class
- 50% refund after 1st class
- No refund after 2nd class