ESL Mount Vernon
Registration for Summer 2023 ESL In-person and Online Courses is Now Open!
To Register please choose one of the following 3 options:
- Online: Fill out an online pre-registration: Click here to pre-register We will call you after we receive the form to help you complete your registration and answer your questions. You can pay by phone by credit/debit card (Mastercard/Visa/Discover).
- By Phone: 914-606-6656
- In person: Visit the ELI in GTW-243 during Hours of Operation.
Mastercard, Visa, and Discover cards are accepted, credit or debit. Cash registration is not possible. Proof of COVID-19 Immunization is required unless you have a medical or religious exemption.
Register before the courses start because they may be full and closed.
- 100% refund before 1st class
- 50% refund after 1st class
- No refund after 2nd class
NY / Westchester County Residency
All ESL tuition rates stated are resident rates. Residents have lived in NY State at least 1 year. If you have been in NY for the past 12 months, but live, or lived outside of Westchester County, call 914-606-6656. Non-residents are welcome but pay tuition plus a non-resident surcharge of 166%.
ELI/ESL Covid Information
To attend in-person classes, students must provide proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination or have received an approved exemption BEFORE the start of class.