Placement Testing Schedule – Extension Centers
Testing Schedule for Enrollment
If you have immediate testing needs or are registering for our late start classes, you will need to schedule an appointment to take the placement test at the Valhalla campus. Please call our office at 914-606-6969.
- Your application to the college must be processed by the Admissions Office prior to taking the placement exam.
- All high school graduates are strongly encouraged to submit their high school transcripts to the Admissions Office before registering.
- You need to arrive 20 minutes before the session begins to allow time to sign in.
- If you arrive late, you will not be seated and will be asked to come back at another time.
You must present photo ID.
- If you do not have photo ID you will not be permitted to take the exam.
No food, beverage, cell phones, scrap paper, books or other materials are permitted in the testing room.
Extension Center / Location Schedule for Enrollment
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Spam or Bulk E-Mail folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and mark it Not Spam, which should allow future messages to get through.