Flexible Scheduling and Convenient Locations
We understand your time constraints. Our flexible scheduling and convenient locations are geared towards your needs as an adult learner. A large selection of our courses are available in a variety of formats designed to fit your timetable and learning style.
We offer classes in several formats:
Evening, weekend, and daytime classes.
Online classes conducted over the Internet with or without regularly scheduled meeting times.
- OL (Online – Asynchronous): Anytime, complete your coursework on your own schedule within deadlines. No scheduled meeting times.
- Click here for a list of online courses.
- OS (Online – Synchronous): Real-time, with scheduled online class meetings. You will participate and submit work online.
- OC (Online – Combined): A mix of asynchronous & synchronous modes.
Hybrid classes that combine online instruction and classroom meetings.
- HY (Hybrid): A mix of both synchronous and in-person instruction, with scheduled class meetings on-campus (in-person).
We offer classes at convenient locations:
- Main campus in Valhalla, email@example.com
- Mahopac High School, firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.sunywcc.edu/locations/mahopac.
- Mount Vernon Extension Center, MountVernon@sunywcc.edu or www.sunywcc.edu/mountvernon.
- Ossining Extension Center, email@example.com or www.sunywcc.edu/ossining.
- Peekskill Extension Center, Peekskill@sunywcc.edu or https://www.sunywcc.edu/peekskill.
- Yonkers Extension Center (Cross County), firstname.lastname@example.org or www.sunywcc.edu/yonkers.