Clubs and Honor Societies
Have you earned your Viking horns? Are you ready to become #VikingStrong?
It’s NEVER too late to join one of the 40+ active clubs and organizations at the college. There is truly something for everyone. A club/organization is a group of like-minded students who have created a formal operating charter with a unique mission. Clubs and organizations are student-run with support and guidance provided by college faculty, adjunct professors, staff, and administrators, referred to as club advisors.
Joining a club or organization is a great way for you to:
- Make new friends,
- Develop your leadership skills,
- Complement your academic and career goals,
- Connect with mentors and advisors at the college,
- Meet other students with similar interests, hobbies, or skills,
- Learn about a new culture, major, or special interest,
- and more!
To connect with our currently active clubs and organizations, download our WCC GetInvolved! App. Sign in with your college credentials and you’ll have access to:
- Join clubs and organizations of your interest,
- Access upcoming activities hosted by clubs and organizations,
- Receive specific club notifications about meetings and events,
- Easily view the college’s event calendar,
- and more!
For a list of all the clubs sponsored on campus and at our extension sites, check out our Club and Org Listing below. These groups are formally recognized and approved by the Student Government Association. Interested in starting a new club or organization? Check out our Starting a New Club packet below and contact us if you have any questions!
This packet includes all of our clubs and organizations for 2021-2022. To join a club or request information about a club, please email the club/organization advisor(s).
- Clubs & Organizations 2022 Packet
- All clubs are assigned rooms on-campus. Clubs also meet virtually via Microsoft Teams, Discord, Zoom, and other virtual platforms.
- Most clubs/organizations meet during Common Hour. Common hour is a common date and time set aside for college-wide meetings to avoid conflicts with other activities. The Common Hours are Wednesdays from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, and Thursdays from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- However, for the most up-to-date information on when clubs/orgs meet, please email the club advisor(s).
Starting a New Club
Interested in starting a new club? Download the packet below and get started!
For further assistance with all Clubs & Organizations related questions, please contact the Department of Student Involvement at firstname.lastname@example.org