Looking to Transfer to a College Closer to Home?
Westchester Community College’s main campus is situated on 218 beautiful acres in Valhalla, with five additional centers conveniently located around the county. During the COVID-19 crisis, our courses are being offered remotely.
Why Westchester Community College?
- Most affordable education in the county
- Over 60 degree and certificate programs
- Credits are transferrable to most 4-year institutions
- Award-winning faculty
- Personal development – student activities, athletics, creative, leadership, social action
- Internships, applied learning, career and transfer assistance