Mentor Program (Connections)
- I would like to have someone to turn to for guidance regarding my academic and career goals.
- I’d like someone to help me navigate my way on campus.
- I perform better when someone is cheering me on.
- I would like advice on juggling my studies and work commitments.
- I wish I had someone special I could discuss these issues with.
The Connections Program offers Westchester Community College students the opportunity to develop a relationship with a faculty member who can become a role model and advocate for the student by offering support and counsel. Mentoring can take several forms including career exploration and life skills development. By pairing volunteer faculty or staff members with students over the course of a school year, with scheduled meetings in a comfortable environment, the students will be given the opportunity to talk about his or her academic needs, share his or her goals, and discuss concerns and needs.
How To Join
Click to Join the Connections Program.
Find Out More
For more information, please contact:
|Parica Mason – Chairperson||Gateway – S231||914-606-6506|
|Prof. Kamil Hamaoui||CL 20||914-606-6757|
|Prof. Gloria Meisel||Library||914-606-6968|
|Prof. Hildy Oberstein||HS 26||914-606-7828|
|Prof. Shaun Rajan||TEC 119||914-606-8802|
|Prof. Jody Reifenberg||SCI 323||914-606-6939|
|Prof. Patricia Sehulster||AAB 529||914-606-7806|
|Prof. John Watkins||CL 44||914-606-8519|
Click to submit a question about Westchester Community College. This service is provided to all active students by the Connections Mentoring Program.