Welcome to the Office of Student Financial Assistance
The Office of Student Financial Assistance Mission Statement
The Office of Student Financial Assistance plays a major role in providing access to post-secondary education for students by assisting them in receiving grants, work, loans and scholarships to finance their higher education. The Office of Student Financial Assistance serves as a student advocate while also advancing institutional policy and objectives within the framework of rules and regulations governing State, Federal and Private funding sources of aid to whom it must account for the expenditure of funds.
|05/01/2016 Priority deadline for fall 2016 semester|
|10/31/2016 Priority deadline for spring 2017 semester|
|01/01/2016 The 2016/17 FAFSA application will be available online at www.fafsa.gov.|
Alert: To order tax transcript, the online Get Transcript service is currently unavailable. You may still order transcripts using the Get Transcript by Mail service at http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript
- FSA ID replaces Federal PIN for all Federal Student Aid websites. Click the link, Create An FSA ID, at https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm.
- How to Create An FSA ID Step by Step (PDF)
- All federal student and parent loans will be processed under the Federal Direct effective with the Fall 09 semester. For more information, please click on one of the following links: Loan Programs
- Tutorial Guide to complete FAFSA ( Free Application for Federal Student Aid)>
- How to check Financial aid Status on the Web
- How to View Your Financial Aid
Administration Building, Room 120
|Financial Aid Office Hours|
|Monday – Thursday||9:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Financial literacy courses are available through SUNY Smart Track Financial Literacy where you can learn about a wide variety of financial matters such as budgeting, smart borrowing, and identify theft. First time users will need to create an account.