The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to provide quality support services to students. This includes, but is not limited to, processing official transcripts and official letters of enrollment for students; assisting students and faculty with registration functions, including attendance and grade processing; and conducting final graduation certifications and producing diplomas for graduates. The Registrar insures the accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and security of academic records at the College.
The Office of the Registrar is located in the Administration Building, room 107 (across from Parking Lot 1 and the Gateway Center Building).
For Fall, Spring and Winter terms, our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am until 7:30 pm and Friday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. During the summer, please note that the office closes at 12:00 noon on Fridays.
The main phone number for the office is 914-606-6810. This will connect you to an automated menu with important information about our most commonly asked questions. You also will have the option to speak directly to a Registrar staff member at any time.
Phone menu shortcuts:
- Press 1 for transcript information
- Press 2 for MyWCC userID & password information
- Press 3 for information on checking your grades online
- Press 4 for graduation information
- Press 5 for TAP certification information
- Press 6 to speak directly to a Registrar representative
- Press 8 to have options repeated
- Press 9 to return to the main menu
John A. Capocci, Registrar
Roselle Simonetti, Associate Registrar
Leo Moreira, Recorder
Anthonette Minjo, Registration Clerk
Ebony Smith, Registration Clerk
Franky DeJesus, Registration Clerk