The Welcome Center
Welcome to Westchester Community College!
The Welcome Center, housed in The Gateway Center, provides a dynamic first point of entry to the campus, where prospective and current students and visitors can learn how to access college facilities and programs. The Welcome Center is staffed full-time and offers the following:
- A professional staff that will answer questions about the College or make appropriate referrals.
- The MyWCC Student Helpdesk – first point of contact for students’ questions regarding the online registration portal. Questions that can be resolved by the MyWCC Student Helpdesk include those related to user name and password issues, account status, email accounts, and general site navigation.
- A resource library of printed information about college offerings and programs.
- Programming around themes relevant to immigrant and international students and foreign credentialing.
- College information sessions for newcomers to the U.S. – please contact us for a current schedule.
- Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes – Citizenship Flyer Fall 2015
- The College’s seasonal Call Center, which serves as an information hub for phone inquiries during peak times.
- Tours of the Gateway Center that highlight the programmatic and/or green (LEED) features of the building. To schedule a tour of the Gateway Center, call Eileen McKee, Director of the Welcome Center, at 914-606-5626.
The Welcome Center can be contacted at 914-606-5600. The MyWCC Student Helpdesk can be contacted at the same phone number or by email at MyWCCHelpdesk@sunywcc.edu