The Welcome Center
Welcome to Westchester Community College!
The Welcome Center, housed in The Gateway Center, provides a dynamic first point of entry to the campus, where prospective and current students and visitors can learn how to access college facilities and programs. The Welcome Center is staffed full-time and offers the following:
- A professional staff that will answer questions about the College or make appropriate referrals.
- The MyWCC Student Helpdesk – first point of contact for students’ questions regarding the online registration portal. Questions that can be resolved by the MyWCC Student Helpdesk include those related to user name and password issues, account status, email accounts, and general site navigation.
- The College’s Immigrant Student Access Center –contact point for immigrant students, English Language Institute students transitioning to further student at the College, and individuals interested in making use of their foreign higher education. Periodic programming offered in areas of relevance to the immigrant community.
- Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes – Citizenship Flyer Spring 2019
- The College’s seasonal Call Center, which serves as an information hub for phone inquiries during peak times. The Welcome Center also answers the College’s general information line – 914-606-6600 – on a year-round basis.
- Tours of the Gateway Center: To schedule a tour call Eileen McKee, Director of the Welcome Center, at 914-606-5626.
The Welcome Center can be contacted at 914-606-5600. The MyWCC Student Helpdesk can be contacted at the same phone number or by email at MyWCCHelpdesk@sunywcc.edu