Viking Dining Dollars
You can now purchase dining dollars with your financial aid. We know that dining with friends is an integral part of your college experience. Whether it’s a quick bite on the go or a casual sit down with your friends, a dining plan makes it easy to refuel and reconnect.
Westchester Community College in partnership with the Faculty Student Association has made Financial Aid (Viking Dining Dollars) available for food purchases on the Valhalla campus at all dining locations.
Financial Aid for Food, Viking Dining Dollars is available to FT students who have at least $3,500 in Financial Aid & PT students who have at least $ 3,000 in Financial Aid for the semester and at least one class on the Valhalla campus. Financial Aid (Viking Dining Dollars) for food will become available after funds are set aside to pay for tuition, fees and books. Only students who received a postcard or were contacted by email will be eligible to participate in Fall of 2017.
How to sign up (You must sign up every semester)
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to sign up.
Dining Plan terms and conditions
- Four dining plans are available $50, $100, $200, and $300 per semester.
- Once you select an amount it cannot be changed or cancelled at anytime during the semester.
- You need to sign up each semester for the plan.
- No sales tax on food purchases, save 7.4%
- Financial Aid (Viking Dining Dollars) become available the next business day after signing up and cannot be used until the first day of classes.
- Viking Dining Dollars are accepted at all food locations including the Viking, Crema and Siegel Cafes.
Sign up for $200 or $300 of Viking Dining Dollars and receive a 25% discount on your first purchase! Please pick up your coupon in the FSA Office, located in the back of the Bookstore. Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase.
Balances DO NOT rollover semester to semester. Unused balances will not be refunded.
How to use:
- Easy to use – Go to any dining location and ask to use your Viking Dining Dollars. Please bring a copy of the email you received after granting permission for food.
- Present a valid Student ID and your student ID # to a cashier when purchasing food and beverages.
- Please check with a dining services cashier to make sure you have available funds before your first purchase.
- Dining services cashiers can also let you know your Viking Dollar balance after purchases are made.
All Dining Services food locations including the Viking, Crema and Siegel Cafes.
Questions about the Viking Dining Dollars can be directed to the FSA Office, located behind the Bookstore and is open 9:00 am – 5:00 pm daily. You can call the office at 914-347-3910 or email email@example.com