Keeping employees up to date with the latest technologies is paramount to success in business. The Professional Development Center offers training programs in a variety of business software applications, both in-classroom and on-line, for groups and individuals.
Microsoft Office Programs – The Professional Development Center can customize course content to meet your training needs and goals. Some of our popular classes include:
- MS Word – Basics; Managing Complex Documents; Using Word to Create Brochures, Flyers and Newsletters; Using Word to Create Custom Mailings
- MS Excel – Basics; Data Management; Formulas and Functions; Pivot Tables
- MS Outlook – Basics and Functions Beyond Email
- MS PowerPoint – Basics and PowerPoint for Presenters
Online Training Programs – The Professional Development Center partners with Education To Go to offer short, online learning programs. These instructor-led programs cover a variety of topics including Accounting, Sales, Management, Computer Applications, Writing Skills and Business Planning.
These programs do not require you to enroll a group in order to participate. Individuals can enroll in these sessions allowing you to target specific, individual learning and development goals.
Online Career Certificate Programs – The Professional Development Center partners with Education to Go to provide instructor-led, web-based Career Certificate programs. A few of the courses are:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Professional Bookkeeper with QuickBooks
- Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office
- Management for IT Professionals
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Online Project Management Master’s Certificate – The Professional Development Center partners with Cheetah Learning to provide training in the knowledge, skills and tools that are essential for the successful project manager. The certificate deals with the entire Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) as recognized by the Project Management Institute.
We also offer online preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification exam and for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).