Keeping employees up to date with the latest technologies is paramount to success in business. The Professional Development Center offers training programs in a variety of business software applications, both in-classroom and on-line, for groups and individuals.
Microsoft Office Programs – The Professional Development Center can customize course content to meet your training needs and goals. Some of our popular classes include:
- MS Word – Basics; Managing Complex Documents; Using Word to Create Brochures, Flyers and Newsletters; Using Word to Create Custom Mailings
- MS Excel – Basics; Data Management; Formulas and Functions; Pivot Tables
- MS Outlook – Basics and Functions Beyond Email
- MS PowerPoint – Basics and PowerPoint for Presenters
Online Training Programs – The Professional Development Center partners with Education To Go to offer short, online learning programs. These instructor-led programs cover a variety of topics including Accounting, Sales, Management, Computer Applications, Writing Skills and Business Planning.
These programs do not require you to enroll a group in order to participate. Individuals can enroll in these sessions allowing you to target specific, individual learning and development goals.
Online Career Certificate Programs – The Professional Development Center partners with Education to Go to provide instructor-led, web-based Career Certificate programs. A few of the courses are:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Professional Bookkeeper with QuickBooks
- Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office
- Management for IT Professionals
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Online Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) courses available.
Please call 914-606-6627 or email Michele.Maya@sunywcc.edu for information about technology and online programs.