School of Mathematics, Science and Engineering
Welcome to the School of Mathematics, Science, and Engineering!
The mission of the School of Mathematics, Science, and Engineering is to:
- prepare students for careers across a broad range of science, engineering, mathematics, and technology disciplines; and
- activate students’ thirst of knowledge in science and mathematics.
To accomplish its mission, the school maintains a nurturing academic atmosphere conducive to excellent in teaching and expects high standards of performance for faculty and students.
Students in our school choose from a wide range of degrees and certificates:
- Computer Science (A.S.)
- Engineering Science (A.S.)
- Environmental Science (A.S.)
- Environmental Studies (A.S.)
- Liberal Arts and Sciences – Mathematics and Science (A.S.), with concentrations in Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Civil Technology (A.A.S.)
- Electrical Technology (A.A.S.)
- Energy Systems (A.A.S.)
- Mechanical Technology (A.A.S.)
- Networking (A.A.S.)
- Computer Aided Drafting (Certificate)
- Computer Programming (Certificate)
- Networking (Certificate)
- Web Development (Certificate)
Our students are working to become leaders in STEM fields and beyond, and our award-winning faculty work hard to help them meet those goals.
On behalf of the faculty and staff of the School of Mathematics, Science, and Engineering, welcome to Westchester Community College. Feel free to stop by, introduce yourself, and say hello.
Raymond M. Houston, Ed.D.C.T.
Interim Dean, School of Mathematics, Science, and Engineering
Main Phone Number