Department of Student Involvement Room Reservation
This form is to submit room requests for space managed by the Department of Student Involvement. All requests must be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the date the room is needed. Preference for these spaces is given to student events, clubs, organizations, and other student centered programming. For more information or assistance, please contact Andrea Abagnale in Student Involvement at (914) 606-6731.
- Room reservations will be confirmed via email, completing this form does not guarantee availability of the space you are requesting.
- Individuals reserving space will be responsible for submitting all work orders to Maintenance/Physical Plant for room set-ups and/or Media & Instructional Technology for any audio/visual needs.
- Please refer to the following link, http://www.sunywcc.edu/cms/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/PoliciesAndProcedures-2019.pdf, for the policies and procedures on reserving space with the Department of Student Involvement.
Department of Student Involvement Tabling Policy
- Tabling in the Student Center needs to be reserved in advance with the Office of Student Involvement located in STC 108.
- Groups may have the table from 9:00 AM through 5:00 PM on the day of their reservation.
- Tabling space is located on the first floor, in the cafeteria area, located outside of the Security Office.
- Tables must be staffed at ALL times they are reserved and representatives must stay within a one foot radius of the table. If your table does not have staff present we reserve the right to remove your materials and cancel your reservation.
- Groups must check in with the Department of Student Involvement prior to setting up at their reserved table.
- Each student group must display the following at all times while conducting a fund raising activity on campus:
- The name of the student group conducting the fundraising activity
- The purpose for which the funds raised will be used
- Off-campus groups who want to disseminate information about their organizations for jobs, or for internships must first contact the Office of Career and Transfer services located in STC 281.
- Solicitation of any kind is prohibited.
- Please refer to the following link, /cms/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/PoliciesAndProcedures-2019.pdf, for the policies and procedures on reserving space with the Department of Student Involvement.