Facility Use and Rental
Westchester Community College has well-maintained buildings and grounds in Mount Vernon, Ossining, Peekskill, White Plains, and Yonkers and a bucolic 218-acre main campus centrally located in Valhalla, New York, for the primary purposes of delivering educational instruction and conducting college business.
The campus facilities are available for use by external entities on a fair, equitable, and space-available basis while providing safety and security for people and equipment and maintaining the facilities in excellent condition. All requests are granted at the discretion of the President of the College. This policy applies to one-time use of campus facilities and not long-term arrangements, leases, or partnerships involving College facilities.
Rental Procedure, Insurance, and Fee Requirements
Process to Request Facility Rental
- Please submit a Facility Use and Rental Request form
- Upon receipt of the Facility Use and Rental Request form, the facility rental coordinator will advise on the availability of space and provide a fee estimate.
- If the terms and conditions of the facility use are acceptable, the facility rental coordinator will obtain approval from the President of the College.
- If approved by the President and at least 30 days prior to the event, submit the Facility Use and Rental Conditions and Indemnification Form, Certificates of Insurance or proof of self-insurance (the name of the insured must match the name on the Rental Request form), nonrefundable 50% deposit, and any other required documentation.
- Upon verification of the required documents and deposit, the facility rental coordinator will confirm the facility use/rental in correspondence containing the contact information for campus services (custodial, security, and media). Note: facilities are not reserved and held for client use until verification of the required documents and deposit.
- Payment of the remainder of rental fees is due seven (7) calendar days before the facility use commences.
Tennis Court Rentals
For more information, contact the Office of the President at 914-606-6736.