Facility Use and Rental
Westchester Community College has well-maintained buildings and grounds in Mount Vernon, Ossining, Peekskill, White Plains, and Yonkers and a bucolic 218-acre main campus centrally located in Valhalla, New York. The College’s facilities are available for individual and group use on a space-available basis. All requests are granted at the discretion of the President of the College. These policy guidelines and procedures apply only to short-term use of College facilities and not to long-term rentals, leases, or partnerships involving College facilities.
- Please submit a Facility Use and Rental Request form at least 21 days in advance of your requested date.
- Upon receipt of the Facility Use and Rental Request form, the facility use and rental coordinator will
- advise on the availability of space, and
- provide an estimate of applicable fees, which may include ancillary fees in addition to room rental fees. See the policy document and fee schedule for more information.
- At least 14 days prior to the event, submit for the College President’s approval the Facility Use and Rental Conditions and Indemnification form and Certificates of Insurance or proof of self-insurance.
- If approved by the President of the College, submit payment of a 50% deposit of total fees via check payable to Westchester Community College. Indicate “facility rental” and the name and date of your rental in the notation block of the check. Submit checks to
Westchester Community College
Administration Building – Room 12575
Valhalla, NY, 10595
- Upon receipt of the required documents and deposit, the facility use and rental coordinator will confirm the facility use/rental in correspondence containing the contact information for campus services (media, security, custodial, and maintenance).
- Payment of the remainder of rental fees is due the first day of facility use.
Facility use is not confirmed until the Facility Use and Rental Conditions and Indemnification form, proof of insurance, approval by the College President, and 50% deposit are received.
For more information, contact the Office of the President at 914-606-6708.