Pace University Dual Admission Agreement
Minimum Cumulative GPA Required: Varies by major
Associate’s Degree Required: Yes
General Agreement Highlights (other than Nursing)
- Students must graduate from Westchester Community College.
- Westchester Community College students who graduate with an A.A. or A.S. degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5 will be guaranteed acceptance to Pace University and will transfer with junior standing.
- By virtue of completion of an A.A. or A.S. degree at Westchester Community College, all students are waived of the lower level general education/core requirements at Pace University.
- A maximum of 68 credits will be applied toward the completion of the articulated Pace Bachelor’s degree program.
- All courses that received a passing grade at Westchester Community College will count towards degree completion at Pace University.
Nursing Agreement Highlights
- Students must graduate with an A.A.S. from Westchester Community College’s Nursing Program to be eligible to enroll in the Pace Registered Nurse – Bachelor of Science (RN-BS) Online Degree Program for Registered Nurses.
- Westchester Community College graduates with a 2.75 GPA or better will be guaranteed admission into Pace University’s online RN-BSN Program and will transfer in with junior standing.
- By virtue of completion of the A.A.S. Nursing degree at WCC, all students are waived of the lower level general education/core requirements at Pace University. Students will not be required to take any additional lower level general education/core requirements.
- Students will receive the Pace Registered Nurse – Bachelor of Science (RN-BS) with a Major in Nursing Online Program discounted tuition rate, which is substantially lower than the regular Pace University undergraduate tuition rate.
Nursing Agreement Details
- Students must complete the “Pace Nurse Connect Intent to Enroll Form” prior to graduation from Westchester Community College.
- Students must enroll in the Pace RN-BS with a Major in Nursing Online Program for registered nurses within one year of graduating from the A.A.S. in Nursing Program from Westchester Community College.
- A Minimum grade requirement of C or better required for courses to transfer.
Pace University, in partnership with Westchester Community College, offers the Pace University/Westchester Community College Pathways Transfer Scholarship. The Pace University/Westchester Community College Pathways Transfer Scholarship has the following criteria:
- Students must earn a GPA of 3.2 or above to receive the Pace $25,000 Scholarship per year.
- Students MUST graduate with an Associate’s Degree from Westchester Community College
- Students must register at Pace University as full-time, matriculated students.
- Selection is based on academic excellence.
- For study at Pace University’s Pleasantville Campus only.
- The scholarships will be renewable as long students meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must maintain 3.2 cumulative GPA for award renewal.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress towards a degree at Pace University.
In addition to the above, Pace University offers scholarships to transfer students.
Visit: Pace University’s Financial Aid and Scholarships page:
For Westchester Community College Scholarship information, go to www.sunywcc.edu/scholarships
For details about scholarships currently awarded by Pace University, go to the WCC Scholarship Office webpage.
Pace University’s Transfer Agreements Website
For more information on Pace’s Transfer Agreement Pathways, go to: https://www.pace.edu/admissions-aid/undergraduate-admissions/transfer/transfer-agreements and scroll to Westchester Community College.
Official Transfer Articulation Agreement
Official Nursing Transfer Articulation Agreement
For more information on Pace University visit the Pace University website.
NOTE: The list below represents the current program to program articulations in place.
|Westchester Community College Associate’s Degree and Award Type||Pace University Bachelor’s Degree and Award Type|
|Business Management||A.S.||General Accounting||B.B.A.|
|Business Management||A.S.||International Management||B.B.A.|
|Computer Information Systems||A.A.S.||Information Technology (All tracks)||B.S.|
|Computer Science||A.S.||Computer Science||B.S.|
|Communications and Media Arts||A.A.||Communications||B.A.|
|Criminal Justice – Corrections and Police||A.A.S.||Pace’s Criminal Justice||B.S.|
|Culinary Arts and Management||A.A.S.||Hospitality and Tourism Management||B.B.A.|
|Cybersecurity||A.A.S.||Information Technology (Security, Computer Forensics)||B.S.|
|Cybersecurity||A.A.S.||Information Technology (Web Digital Media/ Networking/ Information Management/ Software)||B.S.|
|Digital Filmmaking A.S.||A.S.||Cinema and Filmmaking, Digital||B.S.|
|Early Childhood Education||A.A.S.||Early Childhood Education||B.S.|
|Engineering Science||A.S.||Computer Science||B.S.|
|Environmental Science||A.S||Environmental Science||B.S.|
|Environmental Studies||A.S||Environmental Studies||B.A.|
|LAS: Social Sciences – Sociology||A.A.||Sociology||B.A.|
|Liberal Arts/Childhood Education (English)||A.S.||Childhood Education||B.S.|
|Liberal Arts/Childhood Education (History)||A.S.||Childhood Education||B.S.|
|Liberal Arts/Childhood Education (Math)||A.S.||Childhood Education||B.S.|
|Nursing||A.A.S.||Nursing (RN to BS Program, online)||B.S.|