Message from the Curriculum Chair
Contact InformationPhone: 914-606-6883
Office location: HSB # 19
Title: Department/Curriculum Chairperson
Department/Division: Respiratory Care/ School of Health Careers, Technology and Applied Learning
- Masters in Science – Gerontology- College of New Rochelle
- Bachelors of Art- Health Education – Lehman College, A.A.S.
- Respiratory Therapy – Manhattan Community College
- Adult Critical Care Specialist
- Neonatal-Pediatric Specialist
- Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist
- Lambda Beta Honor Society
- Joseph & Sophia Ables Endowed Chair Holder
- SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Teaching
- NISOD Excellence in Teaching Award
Institution Service or Academic Service:
- Annual Board Exam Review Course (14 CEU’s granted to participants)
- Annual Respiratory Care Seminar (10 CEU’s granted to participants)
- Academic Advisor, various Search & Screen Committee’s, past Central Committee member
- Department Chairperson
- Curriculum Chairperson
- Program Director
Courses You Will Take
Program Learning Outcomes
About Westchester Community College
Financial AidNearly 33% of Westchester Community College students receive some form of financial aid. Financial Aid is available to students who qualify. In addition, the Westchester Community College Foundation offers $1.6 million in scholarships annually.
SportsThe Westchester Community College Athletic Department sponsors thirteen different intercollegiate athletic teams in various sports. The roster of sports offered includes Men’s Baseball, Women's Softball, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Men’s and Women’s Bowling, Men’s and Women’s Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's and Women's Track and Field, Men’s Soccer, and Women’s Volleyball. Visit the Vikings Athletics website for schedules, reports, and more.
LocationsWe’re accessible: Public transit-friendly main campus and extension locations. Online classes for wherever you are. Valhalla (main campus); extension sites in New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Yonkers, Shrub Oak, Mahopac, Ossining, Port Chester and Peekskill (Center for the Digital Arts) and White Plains (Center for the Arts).
- Excelsior College
- The College of Westchester
After successfully completing your studies at Westchester Community College you can transfer almost anywhere, in-state or out-of-state. NYS residents are also guaranteed admission to a SUNY four-year campus.