Early Admissions Program
If you are an academically talented high school senior, you may want to consider applying to the Early Admit Student Program at Westchester Community College. Each year, high school seniors from throughout the County take courses to further enrich their high school experience
Early Admit Student Program The Early Admit Student (EAS) program allows qualified students to take classes at Westchester Community College while concurrently completing high school classes.
Once you have completed the placement test, you must meet with an Admissions Counselor for your file to be reviewed for an admissions decision. The placement test must be completed in both Mathematics and English even if you have no plans to take classes in these subject areas.
In order to be considered for the Early Admit Student (EAS) program, you must:
- Have completed your junior year of high school
- Submit the following documents to the Office of Admissions:
- The Westchester Community College Application with the application fee (check or money order only);
- A permission letter from your guidance counselor stating the reason you should enroll at Westchester Community College and the course(s) you wish to take;
- Your high school transcript; and
- Your Immunization records (measles, mumps, rubella and meningococcal meningitis response).
- Take the Westchester Community College Placement Test and place into college level courses by meeting the minimum score requirements.