School Name: SUNY Delhi
Associate’s Degree Required: YES
Learning Format: Online and On-campus options available
General Agreement Highlights (other than Nursing)
- Students must graduate from Westchester Community College.
- Westchester Community College students who graduate with an A.A. or A.S. degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 will be guaranteed acceptance to SUNY Delhi and will transfer with junior standing. Veterinary Tech B.S. program requires a 3.0 GPA.
- By virtue of completion of an A.A. or A.S. degree at Westchester Community College, all students are waived of the lower level general education/core requirements at SUNY Delhi.
- A maximum of 64 credits will be applied toward the completion of the articulated SUNY Delhi Bachelor’s degree program.
Nursing Partners in Excellence Joint Admissions Agreement Highlights:
- SUNY Delhi has been designated as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education by the the National League for Nursing.
- Students must graduate with an A.A.S. in Nursing from Westchester Community College with a 2.8 or higher GPA to be eligible to enroll in the SUNY Delhi Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science (RN-BSN) Online Degree Program.
- All Nursing coursework must have a C+ or higher and all liberal arts and science courses must be a C or higher
- Students who wish to participate in the Joint Admissions program can submit the SUNY Delhi Partners in Excellence Joint Admissions Program Intent to Enroll form.
- SUNY Delhi will accept 64 credits from the Westchester Community College A.A.S. program in Nursing towards SUNY Delhi’s online RN to BSN program
- Upon acceptance, students must complete a minimum of 43 credits of upper-division major nursing coursework to graduate from Delhi’s RN to BSN program
- Applications for admissions will be reviewed and decisions will be granted during a student’s last semester of study at Westchester Community College.
- Students are eligible to enter the SUNY Delhi RN to BSN Baccalaureate Program prior to passing their NCLEX.
SUNY Delhi, in partnership with Westchester Community College, will award two, one-time $1,000 SUNY Delhi/Westchester Community College Pathways Transfer Scholarships. One scholarship will be awarded to a student who resides on-campus and one scholarship will be awarded to a student who is enrolled in one of the online programs.
The SUNY Delhi/Westchester Community College Pathways Transfer Scholarships have the following criteria:
- Students must earn a minimum GPA of 3.0 for all programs except Veterinary Technology majors at a 3.7 GPA
- Students MUST graduate with an associate’s degree from Westchester Community College
- Students must enroll at the receiving institution as full-time, matriculated students
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Maintain full-time matriculated status
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress towards a degree at the receiving institution
SUNY Delhi offers other scholarships to transfer students. Visit: SUNY Delhi’s Financial Aid and Scholarships page: https://www.delhi.edu/admission/financial-aid/scholarships/
For Westchester Community College Scholarship information, go to www.sunywcc.edu/scholarships
SUNY Delhi’s Transfer Agreements Website
For more information on SUNY Delhi’s Transfer Agreement Pathways, go to: https://www.delhi.edu/admission/apply/transfer-articulations/college-articulations/index.php
Official Transfer Articulation Agreement
Official Nursing Joint Admissions Agreement
NOTE: The list below represents the current program to program articulations in place.
|Westchester Community College Associate’s Degree and Degree Type||SUNY Delhi Bachelor’s Degree and Degree Type|
|Accounting||A.S.||Accounting: Information Systems Auditing||B.B.A. (on campus)|
|Business Management- Human Resource Mgmt.||A.S.||Human Resource Management||B.B.A. (on campus)|
|Business Management- Management||A.S.||Business & Technology Mgmt.- Business Track||B.B.A. (on campus/online)|
|Business Management- SUNY Transfer||A.S.||Business & Technology Mgmt.- Business Track||B.B.A. (on campus/online)|
|Civil Technology||A.A.S.||Architectural Design and Building||B.T. (on campus)|
|Civil Technology||A.A.S.||Construction Management: Design and Building||B.T. (on campus)|
|Computer Information Systems||A.A.S.||Business & Technology Mgmt.- Technology Track||B.B.A. (on campus)|
|Computer Science||A.S.||Business & Technology Mgmt.- Technology Track||B.B.A. (on campus)|
|Criminal Justice – Correction||A.A.S.||Criminal Justice||B.S. (on campus/online)|
|Criminal Justice – Police||A.A.S.||Criminal Justice||B.S. (on campus/online)|
|Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management||A.A.S.||Culinary Arts Management||B.B.A. (on campus/online)|
|Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management||A.A.S.||Event Management||B.B.A. (on campus/online)|
|Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management||A.S.||Hotel & Restaurant Management||B.B.A. (on campus/online)|
|Electrical Technology||A.A.S.||Mechatronics Technology||B.T. (on campus)|
|Environmental Science||A.S.||Sustainability||B.S. (on campus)|
|Environmental Studies||A.S.||Sustainability||B.S. (on campus)|
|Mechanical Technology||A.A.S.||Mechatronics Technology||B.T. (on campus)|
|Nursing||A.A.S.||RN to BSN||B.S.N. (online only)|
|Veterinary Technology||A.A.S.||Veterinary Technology||B.S. (on campus)|