LeMoyne College Transfer Agreement
Associate’s Degree Required: YES
Minimum Cumulative GPA Required: varies according to LeMoyne degree program
Learning Format: On-campus
- Students must graduate from Westchester Community College.
- Completion of the course work at Westchester Community College with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) as required by the LeMoyne College degree program and/or required pre-requisite coursework.
- Candidates for transfer admission must file an application for admission during the semester prior to transfer.
- A minimum of 60 credits from the associate degree will be applied toward the completion of the articulated bachelor’s degree program.
- Students accepted into an articulated program will enter LeMoyne with junior status and the ability to complete the bachelor’s degree in two full-time years.
At the time of application to Le Moyne College, students are evaluated for merit scholarships. In addition, to apply for all aid available through Le Moyne, incoming students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Westchester Community College transfer students entering LeMoyne College with an Associate’s Degree will receive the following merit scholarships based on their GPA:
|GPA: 3.75 and above||$ 13,500.00|
|GPA: 3.5 – 3.74||$ 11,000.00|
|GPA: 3.25 – 3.49||$ 9,000.00|
|GPA: 3.0 – 3.24||$ 7,500.00|
|GPA: 2.75 – 2.99||$ 5,000.00|
Members of Phi Theta Kappa may also be eligible for Le Moyne’s $3,000 PTK Scholarship.
For Westchester Community College Scholarship information, click here
Official Transfer Articulation Agreement
For more information about LeMoyne College, visit: LeMoyne College