Date: Tuesday, September 17
Location: Gateway Center, Davis Auditorium
Session I: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Carmen L. Martínez-López, Ph.D., Dean, School of Business and Professional Careers
- Ronny Culcay, Student, School of Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Elizabeth Taylor, Student, School of Business and Professional Careers
The Path to Citizenship and the Oath to Our Constitution (Professor Patricia Sehulster, Ph.D. )
Session II: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Moderator: Anne D’Orazio, Ph.D., Department of Social Science
Presentations and panel discussion
- Jonathan Campozano, Esq. “Immigration on the Southern Border”
- Karin Anderson Ponzer, Esq. Ph.D., Director of Legal Services-“Immigration Reform and How It Applies to the Constitution”
- Rosemary Diaz, Adjunct Professor, Department of Social Science- “The Undocumented: Approaches to Cultural Citizenship”
- Carola Otero Bracco, Executive Director of Neighbors Link – “National, State and Local Perspectives on Immigrants in our Community”
- Jeff Behler, Regional Director US Census Bureau -“Impact and Purpose of 2020 U.S. Census”