Need help registering for Workforce and Community Ed non-credit courses? We are here to assist!
Call our non-credit registration helpline @ 914-606-8600
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – Wednesday & Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Career & Workforce Training
We offer many short-term, comprehensive, industry-recognized training and certification programs, as well as customized business solutions.
You may be eligible for funding for our workforce training programs through your regional employment office. Please contact your County’s One-Stop Career Center or the Department of Labor to learn more about available funding for certain training programs
- Center for Financial and Economic Education
- Continuing Education Online
- Gateway to Entrepreneurship
- Professional Development Center