Medical Appeal Refund Request
- If you have Financial Aid (including loans), meet with your Financial Aid Counselor.
- Drop and/or withdraw from your courses.
- Complete and Date the Medical Appeal Request Form. You must include a personal statement.
- Obtain a signed letter from your health care provider (Doctor, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) on professional letterhead. The letter must include the nature of the illness/diagnosis, dates of the condition and it’s effect on the student’s ability to attend classes during the semester for which the appeal is being submitted. Pre-existing conditions are not accepted unless unexpected circumstances occurred or symptoms exacerbated during the semester for which the appeal is requested.
- Submit the Medical Appeal Refund Request Form & Medical documentation online.