Westchester Community College Is Here for You
Westchester Community College’s main campus is situated on 218 beautiful acres in Valhalla, with five additional centers conveniently located around the county. During the COVID-19 crisis, our courses are being offered remotely.
Why Westchester Community College?
- Most affordable education in the county
- Over 60 degree and certificate programs
- Credits are transferrable to most 4-year institutions
- Non-credit career programs can provide a quick start on your career
- Award-winning faculty
- Personal development – student activities, athletics, creative, leadership, social action
- Internships, applied learning, career and transfer assistance
- Special transfer agreements to help you step up to your bachelor’s program after graduating with your WCC Associates Degree
- Education and Public Service
- Applied Engineering Technologies
- Applied Computer Technologies, Cybersecurity, and Digital Tech