This nursing education program is a candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326 404-975-5000
Message from the Curriculum Chair
Information about the chair
Contact InformationPhone: 914-606-8804
Office location: HSC - Room 31
Title(s): M.S. PMHNP, BC, R.N, Assistant Professor
- New York University Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Advanced Practice Certificate, R.N. M.S.
- Board Certified American Academy Certification in Nursing ANCC.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical Terminology
- Presenter at Faculty Development Conference sponsored by Elsevier: “Using Social Media to enhance Student Learning in their Nursing Program”. 2014.
- “Men in Nursing”, co-authored with Dr. Janet Mackin, 2007.
- Co-chair E-Resources Committee
- Member of Student Personnel Policies Committee
- Clinical Coordinator for Nursing 131 (ADN2)
Program Learning Outcome
About Westchester Community College
Nearly 33% of Westchester Community College students receive some form of financial aid. Financial Aid is available to students who qualify. In addition, the Westchester Community College Foundation offers $1.6 million in scholarships annually.
The Westchester Community College Athletic Department sponsors thirteen different intercollegiate athletic teams in various sports. The roster of sports offered includes Men’s Baseball, Women's Softball, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Men’s and Women’s Bowling, Men’s and Women’s Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's and Women's Track and Field, Men’s Soccer, and Women’s Volleyball. Visit the Vikings Athletics website for schedules, reports, and more.
We’re accessible: Public transit-friendly main campus and extension locations. Online classes for wherever you are. Valhalla (main campus); extension sites in New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Yonkers, Shrub Oak, Mahopac, Ossining, Port Chester and Peekskill (Center for the Digital Arts) and White Plains (Center for the Arts).
NCLX Pass & Completion Rate Chart
|Date Range||Pass Rate||Completion Rates|
|January – December 2017||90.2%, 41 takers, 37 passed||Sept 2015: 57%|
|January – December 2018||100%, 32 takers, 32 passed||January 2016: 68%.|
|First Quarter 2019||94. 7%, 19 takers, 18 passed||September 2016: 50 %|