Graduation Application Check List
According to your academic record, you may be eligible to apply for graduation. Please review the following CHECKLIST to confirm your eligibility:
- Do you have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher?
- Have you completed the credits and coursework required for an Associate degree or Certificate? Be sure to check your completed coursework against the program requirements according to the catalog year when you entered your program.
- To confirm the catalog year when you entered your program, log-on to your Student Center page located at mywcc.sunywcc.edu and verify your “Plan Requirement Date” (this is the catalog year when you entered your program.)
- If your “Plan Requirement Date” is prior to Fall 2013, review your degree audit in Student Center page located at mywcc.sunywcc.edu under “Academic Requirements.” For instructions: /student-services/registering-for-classes/how-to-guides/
- If your “Plan Requirement Date” is Fall 2013 or forward, go to www.sunywcc.edu/degreeworks, select Westchester from the drop-down menu, and log-in using your WCC username and password.
- Have you met with your Curriculum Chair to confirm credit requirements have been met for your degree or certificate program? IF you answered “YES” to the above two questions, then:
- You must apply for graduation through our on-line application. Here is the link with instructions on How to Apply for Graduation Online: /cms/wp-content/uploads/ps/HowtoApplyforGraduationOnline.pdf
- Please review important graduation dates through your MyWCC Portal. /academics/graduation
- Click here for information on 2019 Commencement Cap and Gown information, rehearsal information, graduation guest tickets, and Commencement day information. Order Your Cap & Gown and Sign Up To Participate in the Graduation Ceremony: /capgown
Please note that ALL future notifications and updates will be sent via your WCC email account. If you have additional questions or concerns contact us at: Registrar@sunywcc.edu
Best Wishes and Much Success,
The Office of the Registrar