Graduation Application Check List
Please review the following CHECKLIST to confirm your eligibility:
- Do you have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher?
- Have you completed the credits and coursework required for an Associate degree or Certificate? Be sure to check your completed coursework against the program requirements according to the catalog year when you entered your program.
- To confirm the catalog year when you entered your program, log-on to your Student Center page located at mywcc.sunywcc.edu and verify your “Plan Requirement Date” (this is the catalog year when you entered your program.)
- If your “Plan Requirement Date” is prior to Fall 2013, review your degree audit in Student Center page located at mywcc.sunywcc.edu under “Academic Requirements.” For instructions: /student-services/registering-for-classes/how-to-guides/
- If your “Plan Requirement Date” is Fall 2013 or forward, go to www.sunywcc.edu/degreeworks, select Westchester from the drop-down menu, and log-in using your WCC username and password.
- Have you met with your Curriculum Chair to confirm credit requirements have been met for your degree or certificate program? IF you answered “YES” to the above two questions, then:
For any questions regarding the graduation process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org