The SUNY Westchester Community College logo should be used to identify the institution in official communications and materials. These key points should be followed:
- The logo should always appear at a size that maintains the legibility and integrity of the wordmark. The minimum logo size is 1″ wide for printed pieces.
- The logo should not appear more than once per page of a communication piece.
- The logo should appear with adequate spacing on all sides. Refer to the Spacing section below for details.
- The full-color logo should appear on a white background whenever possible. Another option is to display the logo over a white tab, refer to the Logo Tab section below for details.
- If the logo needs to be displayed directly on a non-white background, the alternate one-color logo is available on the Downloads and Resources page. This one-color logo can be displayed in white or black.
The logo should be displayed with adequate spacing on all sides. This spacing should be equivalent to at least the width of the S in the logo.
The primary, full-color logo should always be displayed over a white background. For cases when a non-white background is needed, please use the alternate one-color logo on the Downloads and Resources page.
When displaying the logo over photography or detailed backgrounds, the logo should be displayed over a white tab. While the logo tab is not necessary on every communications piece, it is an option for presenting the logo in a way that preserves legibility and recognition. The logo tab should be displayed with adequate spacing on 2 to 3 sides. This spacing should be equivalent to at least the width of the W in the logo.
Below are the colors used in the logo. Visit the color page of the style guide for more information about the college’s official color palette.
R:0 G:88 B:137
C:100 M:35 Y:0 K:40
R:214 G:148 B:0
C:0 M:40 Y:100 K:10
R:239 G:195 B:124
C:0 M:25 Y:60 K:0
R:0 G:140 B:0
C:50 M:50 Y:50 K:100
In rare instances, the icon can be used on its own. The icon was developed to stand on its own for branded merchandise and specific cases such as website and app icons but should not be used as a replacement for the full logo in any official communication. Please visit the Merchandising page and contact Creative Communications for assistance in using the icon in your special projects.
In rare instances, the wordmark can be used on its own. The wordmark was developed to stand on its own for branded merchandise but should not be used as a replacement for the full logo in any official communication. Please visit the Merchandising page and contact Creative Communications for assistance in using the wordmark in your special projects.
Whether you are using the standard logo or the logo tab, the logo should appear anchored to one of the four corners of the communication piece. In some cases, the logo is permitted to be centered at the top or bottom of a piece, but this is a rare exception. The logo most commonly appears at the bottom of printed publications. Refer to the examples provided below and on the Brand page for proper logo placement.
Visit the Downloads and Resources page to access various versions of the college logo suitable for print and screen use.