- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2016
To Access the virtual Windows PCs via your browser, go to one of the following web addresses:
On-campus – Windows 10 Virtual PCs
Off-campus – Windows 10 Virtual PCs
- Click on VMWare Horizon HTML Access
At the login box:
- Type your MyWCC UserID & password
- Change the domain to “students”
- Click “Login”
- Double-click WCC Virtual PCs
Now, a Windows 10 PC will power up and the desktop will display.
After you have completed with your session, click the start button and then select shutdown.
Optionally, you can download the Horizon Client (Off-campus only) for better performance.
- Go to: https://horizon.sunywcc.edu
- Click Install VMWare Horizon Client
- Download the client for your operating system
- Run the client install
- You will need to reboot before you can use the Horizon client.
- After starting the Horizon client. Click Add Server and enter horizon.sunywcc.edu
- Add your MyWCC UserID and Password.
- Then click on WCC Virtual PCs to access the Windows 10 computers.
MAC Computers – Software Installed:
- MAC OS Big Sur v11.11
- Microsoft Office 16.16.5
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2020
- Animate 2020
- After Effect 2020
- Dreamweaver 2020
- Fireworks 2020
- Illustrator 2020
- InDesign 2020
- Photoshop 2020
- Premiere Pro 2020
- Including all Creative Cloud components
- Maxon Cinema 4D R21
- Project Felix
To access the virtual MAC computers, you will need download install the NoMachine enterprise client from here: https://www.nomachine.com/download-enterprise
- Download the version for your operating system
- Install the client to your computer
- Start the NoMachine client
- In the “find a server box” type sunywcc.edu
- Double-click on connection to vmacs.sunywcc.edu
- Enter your MyWCC UserID and password
- A list of the MAC computers will be displayed.
- Double-click one to connect.
- Once connected:
- Click the “OK” button to accept the default settings
- When prompted, enter your MyWCC credentials to log into the MAC Computer.
- After your session is complete, shutdown the computer by closing the NoMachine window
Click here for detailed instructions on using the NoMachine Enterprise Client on the MAC PC.