Have you found your hoarde?
Have you earned your Viking horns?
It’s NEVER too late to join one of the 60+ active clubs and organizations at WCC. There is truly something for everyone. For a list of all the clubs sponsored on campus, check out the listing at the bottom of this page.
A club/organization is as a group of like-minded students who have created a formal operating charter with a unique mission. Clubs/organizations are student run with support and guidance provided by college faculty/staff/administrators, referred to as Advisors. These groups are formally recognized approval by the Student Government Association and/or Department of Student Involvement.
If you have an idea for a new club or organization, visit the How to Start a Club/Organization link found below.
As a club member you will:
- Make new friends
- Complement academic work
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn about a new culture
- Meet other students with similar interests, hobbies or skills
- and more!
- Club Listing Master 17
- Most clubs/organizations will meet during Wednesdays during the Common Hour (11:00am – 1:00pm).
- The meeting rooms listed below are assigned to clubs during the Common Hour.
- To confirm the meeting time and location of a club, or to learn more, email the Advisor.
- Policies and Procedures
- Club Registration
- Additional Allocation Request
- Liability Form
- Budget Request Packets for 2017-2018 Academic Year (NEW)
- Event Registration
- Room Reservation
- Club Catering Menu
- Club Catering Order Form
- Recommended Vendors
- Contract for Outside Vendor
- Reimbursement Reconciliation Report