The Westchester Community College Bookstore offers a wide variety of academic textbooks, course materials and supplies.
The bookstore provides a convenient one-stop shopping experience and carries quality items needed by students, faculty, staff and visitors. The Bookstore is operated by the Faculty Student Association, a non-profit campus service.
The Bookstore’s mission is to support and enhance the academic pursuits of all students by providing course materials and supplies at the best price possible. To further assist students’ academic success, we also provide supplemental study guides and learning aids.
- To order your Books On-Line click here.
This website can be used to order Textbooks through the Bookstore for delivery or pickup at the Bookstore. It is also intended to provide information on what books are required for specific classes.
Note: The Bookstore strives to provide the most accurate information based on Faculty requests. This information is subject to change and can differ depending on individual Faculty. The Bookstore is not responsible for purchases made based on this list from sources other than this bookstore.
Instructions for ordering Books?
- In the upper left corner, underneath the Westchester Community College Logo it says “Books”.
- Click on “Books” and there will be a drop down menu for “Textbooks and Course Material”.
- Then select your “term”, followed by your “department”, your “course”, and your “section number”. All this information can be found on your course registration.
- Then click submit and you are done.
- All the books that are required and optional are listed based on faculty requests.
- There are often choices offered that may differ in price and format. If there is any confusion regarding these choices, it is the Bookstore’s recommend to attend your first class and ask your instructor.
- Used books have limited availability and often do not come with any additional materials that may come in the newer versions.
- We currently offer E-Textbooks. They generally consist of a unique password and information to access the book. Most have 12 month accessibility and enhanced interactive features. You can go to the Bookstore to purchase your E-Textbook code.
Can I rent Books from the Westchester Community College Bookstore?
- The Bookstore will be introducing a pilot rental program starting in the Fall of 2016.
- To rent textbooks you will need the following;
- A current and active credit card MasterCard, Visa, Discover.
- Have an Email address linked to MYWCC.
- Be 18 years old or have a parent or guardian sign the rental agreement below.
- Select Textbooks will be available to rent for the length of the semester.
- Students will be notified via email when the books are due back in the Bookstore
- Click here for the FSA Bookstore’s Textbook Rental Agreement
Bookstore Purchases may be made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash, Fin Aid (PHOTO ID REQUIRED), Student Personal Check.
Return Policy– For the first three weeks of each semester. Course books may be returned to the WCC Bookstore for a full refund within five business days of purchase. You must have the original receipt and the book must be in its original condition. After the five day return period the book may be returned if you have a withdrawal slip and the original receipt. The books must be in original condition. Electronics Software, E-Books, Loose-Leaf books Computers, and Access codes are NOT REFUNDABLE. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Other Course Materials available at the Bookstore
- Nursing Supplies
- Study Aids
- Art Supplies
The Bookstore is operated by the Faculty Student Association, a non-profit campus service.