Department of Student Involvement Room Reservation Form
This form is to submit room requests for space managed by the Department of Student Involvement. All requests must be submitted at least (14) days prior to the date the room is needed. Preference for these spaces is given to student events, clubs, organizations, and other student centered programming. For more information or assistance, please contact Andrea Abagnale in Student Involvement at (914) 606-6731, or email@example.com.
Please note that you are not guaranteed a reservation for your event. Student/Club events have priority and requests will be booked on a first-come first-serve basis. Also note that this is not a request for media or work orders. Please refer to the following link, https://www.sunywcc.edu/CMS/wp-content/uploads/clubs-orgs-pp/index.html, for the policies and procedures on reserving space with the Department of Student Involvement.
- Room reservations will be confirmed via email, completing this form does not guarantee availability of the space you are requesting.
- Individuals reserving space will be responsible for submitting all work orders to Campus Services for room set-ups and/or Media & Instructional Technology for any audio/visual needs.
- Media Requests: Submit a Technology Request Form for all media and technology requests here: https://www.sunywcc.edu/contact/center-for-learning-resources-library-media-and-instructional-technology/technology-request-form/. Please note that Media Services will only accept requests for equipment usage from club and organization advisors, and College faculty and staff.
- Work Orders: Submit a work order for all room set up and custodial needs here: https://login.myschoolbuilding.com/msb. If you do not have access to the MYSchoolBuilding work order system, contact Valerie Kraus at Valerie.Kraus@sunywcc.edu. Please note that Campus Services will only accept work orders from club and organization advisors, and College faculty and staff.
Department of Student Involvement Tabling Policy
- Table space is available to recognized student clubs and organizations and campus departments
- Tabling in the Student Center needs to be reserved in advance with the Office of Student Involvement located in STC 108
- Tabling space is located on the first floor, in the cafeteria area, and outside of the Security Office
- Tables must be staffed at ALL times they are reserved and representatives must stay within a one foot radius of the table
- If your table does not have staff present we reserve the right to remove your materials and cancel your reservation
- Groups must check in with the Department of Student Involvement prior to setting up at their reserved table
- Each student group must display the following at all times while conducting a fundraising activity on campus:
- The name of the student group conducting the fundraising activity
- The purpose for which the funds raised will be used
- All hanging items must be affixed to your table only. You may NOT hang items on walls, windows, benches, stairs, entrances, pillars, etc.
- All hanging items must be REMOVED at the conclusion of your event
- Solicitation of any kind is prohibited
- There are two vendor tables available per day
- Groups may have the table from 9:00 AM through 5:00 PM on the day of their reservation
- Groups are limited to one table and two chairs. Due to space limits each table can only have two seated participants
- Student groups that are collecting monies should follow the Faculty-Student Association money handling policies for fundraisers found in the Clubs & Organizations policy and procedures manual
- Music, sound equipment, entertainment, or speeches are not permitted at these tables
Please refer to the following link, https://www.sunywcc.edu/CMS/wp-content/uploads/clubs-orgs-pp/index.html, for the policies and procedures on reserving space with the Department of Student Involvement