Student Final Procedures
FINAL ASSESSMENTS ARE SCHEDULED IN CLASS WITH YOUR PROFESSOR. Requests for Final Exam Testing Accommodations are e-mailed to your student e-mail, your professors, and are available in the Disability Services Office (DSO). Exams must begin prior to 1:00 PM and end by 4:00 PM
- Final assessment arrangements should be discussed with each of your professors as soon as possible.
- Make sure you have given each of your professors a green sheet (letter to request testing accommodations).
- Your professors will provide extended time accommodations during class time or during another specified time.
- If your professor cannot provide extended time or if you have a conflict, you will test in the Alternate Testing room (LIB G01). You and your professor must make these arrangements together by completing a white form that was emailed to your professor. This form can also be found on your professor’s MYWCC page.
- Disabilities Services will be handling special accommodations for students needing assistive technology.
After discussing your needs with your professors, it is the student’s responsibility to:
- keep a complete list of when and where your finals are scheduled
- plan carefully to avoid conflicts and last minute confusion
- make arrangements with the DSO if you require assistive technology
REMEMBER! THE STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING ACCOMMODATIONS!